AEBIOM Statistical Report 2015
ORDER A COPY
Table of Contents
Key issues addressed
- Overview of the European energy system and the status of renewables and bioenergy;
- Analysis of the feedstock situation: agriculture, forestry and waste;
- Status on the use of biomass for heat, electricity and transport;
- Original information on 4.000 bioenergy plants using wood chips in Europe;
- Current status of progress towards 2020 targets: review of the National Renewable Energy Action Plans (NREAPs);
- Bioenergy socio-economic indicators;
- Comprehensive analysis of EU national support schemes for bioenergy;
- Original statistics from the main actors from the pellet sector;
- ENplus Certification statistics.
For the first time, in 2015 the European Biomass Association (AEBIOM) has produced a summary version of the full report, the ‘Key Findings‘ one (25+ pages) summing up the most important 2015 figures on the latest developments of the bioenergy sector – so that a brief but global overview can be provided to a wider audience.
Download the Key Findings here